Atlanta's best mini-split heat pump install. Hands down.
Doing a renovation, addition, or new build? Get the most efficient, quiet, and flexible heating and cooling system for your space! A mini-split heat pump installation delivers incredible four-season comfort with the lowest possible operating costs.
At PV, we're Atlanta mini-split experts with the training and experience to prove it.
We're certified Trane Ductless Pro Contractors who know how to properly install and commission these unique HVAC systems.
Enjoy these outstanding mini split AC installation benefits
Here's why so many Atlanta homeowners are choosing mini split air conditioning and heating systems:
- Efficiency up to 33 SEER
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Minimal space required
- Perfect for renovations and additions
- Multi-zone heating and cooling
- Superior dehumidification thanks to variable speed operation
- Flexibility with sizes; get a unit as small as 9000 BTU for your space
When PV installs your mini-split system, you also get these advantages:
- Fully audited installation with a 10-year labor warranty option
- Trained, certified Trane Ductless Pro installation team男女晚啦啦啦视频大全 男女晚啦啦啦视频大全 ,同居同乐电影 同居同乐电影 ,acg动漫网在线看 acg动漫网在线看
- Options for single-zone or multi-zone mini-splits
- Ductless and ducted installation options
- Wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted indoor unit selections
- Mitsubishi-Trane mini-split systems; enjoy the best quality equipment on the market
I have had nothing but great experiences with PV Heating and Air. They have been servicing my home since 2007 and have always gone above and beyond my expectations
We highly recommend PV to anyone seeking a first-class HVAC and home environment service. They put customers first.
Why choose a ductless mini split AC install?
Because when you're pursuing a renovation or addition, your existing HVAC system might not be able to heat or cool the space. And if you're building a new structure behind your home, you don't want to install ductwork if you can help it.
Many people think of mini-splits as air conditioners, but they can heat your space, too.
Unless you specifically ask for a mini-split that only offers cooling, your mini-split heat pump will cool and heat your space. It offers year-round comfort, all in an ultra-efficient package with no ducts to worry about!
Did we mention there are ducted mini-split systems, too?
That's right. Sometimes, you need your mini-split to heat and cool multiple rooms. When that's the case, you can use a multi-zone mini-split or a ducted mini-split system.
This type of installation usually utilizes short duct runs, so you can still enjoy the superior efficiency mini-split HVAC!
How a ductless (or ducted) mini-split works
- The system includes two main components: an indoor unit and an outdoor unit.
- The indoor unit, mounted to a wall, floor, or ceiling, quietly delivers conditioned air to your space.
- Refrigerant tubing runs between the indoor unit and the outdoor unit, which resembles the condenser unit for your home's AC system.
- Instead of sending conditioned air through ducts, the air is released directly from the unit itself; this process reclaims energy otherwise lost through duct systems and all but eliminates the fan noise you expect from a standard HVAC system.
- You can install multiple indoor units throughout a home or building and connect them to a single outdoor unit.
- Usually, the mini-split system operates at a low speed, which means minimal fan noise and excellent dehumidification during humid summer months.
Why choose PV for your ductless mini split install?
PV is a certified Trane Ductless Pro Contractor. This designation means we've completed on-site training at a Trane-Mitsubishi facility and understand how to install their mini-split systems.
That's a big deal. Most Atlanta HVAC contractors use a lot of guesswork when it comes to mini-splits. They're not accustomed to these systems.
But we are. Our fully-audited mini-split system installation also comes with an optional 10-year labor warranty - the best you'll find in Atlanta!
At PV, we care a lot about your comfort and your investment in HVAC equipment. We want you to have the best, most reliable mini-split installation possible. We stake our reputation on honesty and quality workmanship, and we believe you deserve both.