What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or landing pages?
When using our site or landing pages, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, company, country or other details to help you with your experience and facilitate communication with us.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Subscribe to receive emails from us, fill out a form or enter information on our site
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
- Provide us with information concerning an application for employment with ArrMaz
- Contact us with questions, requests or comments.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you subscribe to receive emails from us or fill out a form on our site in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website and landing pages in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To send periodic emails regarding company news, our products and services
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
We maintain reasonable technical and administrative safeguards, and appropriate security measures to protect personal information you provide from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be completely secure. Accordingly, you must use our services at your own risk.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, check your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. However, it won’t affect your experience using our website or landing pages.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of business or assets.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.宝贝儿下面吃饱了没笑雨宝贝儿下面吃饱了没笑雨,2019年国产三级观看2019年国产三级观看
We use the following Google services:
- Google Analytics including Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Google AdWords including Remarketing
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double-Click cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Google and its partners serves ads to our users based on their visits to our website, landing pages and/or other sites on the Internet
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google’s Ads Settings at /settings/ads.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
You can change your personal information by sending a request to the email address provided at the end of this policy or by clicking on the “update your preferences” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Aside from Google Analytics, we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 30 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails about relevant products/services to our customers after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click on the “unsubscribe from this list” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us to unsubscribe yourself from ALL correspondence.
European Union (“EU”) User Rights
Beginning May 25, 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the EU is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you are a resident of the EU, you have the following rights with respect to our collection and handling of your personal data via our website and landing pages. To exercise these rights, please refer to the instructions below. Users outside the EU may also request explanation, correction, deletion or copies of their personal data by submitting a request to the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
- Explanation and copies of your data
- You have the right to request an explanation of the information that ArrMaz has about you and how ArrMaz uses that information.
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that ArrMaz collects about you.
- If ArrMaz has information about you that you believe is inaccurate, you have the right to request correction of your information.
- Users may request deletion of their personal data at any time. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
- Objections and Complaints
- Users in the EU have the right to object to ArrMaz’s processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes. ArrMaz may continue to process your information notwithstanding the objection to the extent permitted under GDPR.
- Users in the EU have the right to file a complaint relating to ArrMaz’s handling of your personal data.
- You may also submit questions, comments or complaints regarding the collection or use of your personal information at any time.
Grounds for Processing
The GDPR requires that companies processing the personal data of EU users do so on the basis of specific legal grounds. As described below, ArrMaz processes the information of EU users based on one or more of the grounds specified under the GDPR:
- The processing is necessary to provide the products, services and information you request. ArrMaz must collect and use certain data in order to provide information about our products and services, and to provide customer support such as:
- User information including name, email address, company and country in order to respond appropriately to an inquiry you have submitted via an online form on our website
- User information including name, email address, company and country as well as the industry preferences / interests you specify when completing an online form on our website or landing page(s), or when subscribing to our email list(s), in order to send relevant marketing information to you via email regarding our company, products and services.
- The processing is necessary to protect the interests of our users or of others. ArrMaz may process personal information, including disclosing data with law enforcement authorities in case of threats to the safety of users or of others.
- The processing is necessary for ArrMaz’s legitimate interests. This includes collecting and using information:
- To maintain and enhance our user’s safety and security
- To provide customer support
- To inform law enforcement officials regarding criminal acts or threats to public safety
- For research and analytical purposes.
- The processing is necessary to fulfill ArrMaz’s legal obligations:
- ArrMaz is subject to legal requirements in the jurisdictions in which it operates that may require us to collect, process, disclose and retain your personal data. ArrMaz uses your information to comply with such laws to the extent they apply to your use of ArrMaz’s website and landing pages.
- ArrMaz may also share information with law enforcement or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
- ArrMaz may collect and use your information only on the basis of your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, you will not be able to use any service or feature that requires collection or use of the information we collected or used on the basis of consent.
- ArrMaz relies on consent in connection with data collections or uses that are necessary to enhance the user’s online experience, to enable the provision of products and services or marketing materials, or to communicate with you. If you are an EU user, all data collection will be done on the basis of your consent.
- ArrMaz may also collect personal information about you through voluntary surveys. Your responses to such surveys are collected on the basis of consent, and will be deleted once no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
- Please see the “Choice & Transparency” section below for further information about these data collections and uses, and how to opt in or out of them.
宝贝儿下面吃饱了没笑雨宝贝儿下面吃饱了没笑雨,2019年国产三级观看2019年国产三级观看Choice and Transparency
ArrMaz provides the following means for you to view and/or update your personal information currently on file with us:宝贝儿下面吃饱了没笑雨宝贝儿下面吃饱了没笑雨,2019年国产三级观看2019年国产三级观看
- Update your preferences for receiving marketing emails by clicking on the “update your preferences” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us.
- Unsubscribe from our email list(s) by clicking on the “unsubscribe from this list” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us.
- You may request that ArrMaz provide a detailed explanation regarding the information that ArrMaz has collected about you and how it uses that information, receive a copy of the information ArrMaz has collected about you, and request correction of any inaccurate information that ArrMaz has about you by submitting your request to the email address provided below.
ArrMaz Products Inc.
4800 State Road 60 East
Mulberry, Florida 33860
Last Edited on 2020-07-07