The Pennsylvania Utility Commission regulates most of the natural gas distribution companies that serve homes and businesses across the state. The PUC also issues licensing to natural gas suppliers that sell services in the competitive marketplace.
Natural Gas Distribution Companies
- Chartiers Natural Gas Company, Inc.
- Columbia Gas Of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Leatherstocking Gas Company LLC
- North East Heat & Light Company
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- PECO Gas (Exelon Corporation)
- Peoples Natural Gas Company LLC
- Peoples Gas Company
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW)
- Pike County Light & Power Company (Gas)
- UGI Utilities Inc. (Gas)
- Valley Energy
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Combined Heat & Power
- Committees & Working Groups
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation and Savings Information
- Natural Gas Companies & Suppliers
- Pipeline Safety
- Prepare Now for Winter Energy Costs
- Retail Markets
- Voluntary Natural Gas EE&C Programs
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.